Haileybury School Publicity Shoot

Haileybury School Publicity Shoot

Haileybury School Publicity Shoot

Haileybury was originally founded in 1806 as a training establishment for the East India Company but closed in 1858. In 1862 it opened again as a public school and in 1942 merged with the Imperial Service College to become Haileybury and Imperial Service College.

Previously a boys school it is now co-educational and has 760 pupils of which over 450 are boarders.