Hire IMER TR-225 Scaffolding Hoist | 25m
Featured Model: IMER TR-225
Machine Type: Scaffolding Hoist
The IMER TR-225 is a lightweight scaffold hoist with a load capacity of 200kg. This electric hoist is used for lifting goods and materials with a swivel type design. Attached directly to scaffold to improve logistics by lifting loads quickly, this hoist saves time and reduces workload safely.
Scaffold Hoist features:
- Extendable bracket - when fully extended the max safe working load is still 200kg
- Quiet running - working at just 70db(A) ensures suitability for use in applications where noise levels are a concern
- Trolley attachment available for use with a gantry
- Wire-hook connection by Block and Wedge - locking the wire rope to the lifting hook using the block and wedge system ensures a safe and reliable connection
- Anti-Rewinding System (ARS) device - system prevents the rope from winding on to the drum in the incorrect direction Â· Transformers and generators can be supplied on request.
View Specification Sheet