First Aid at Work
To ensure delegates have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an accident in the workplace.
Number of Delegates: Maximum 12
Duration: 3 Days
Who should attend: All levels of personnel within all industries, who have been nominated for first aid duties.
- Aims of first aid
- Priorities of treatment
- Recognition and treatment
- Choking, blood loss and treatment
- Shock, burns and scalds
- Medical conditions
- Epilepsy / diabetes
- Recording and reporting of accidents
- Understanding defibrillation resuscitation council UK guidelines
- Understanding and using a AED
Final qualification: Certificate is fully approved by Qualsafe, the certification is valid for three years with the option of 2 hour refreshers each year.
Additional information: First Aid manual issued and a two hour assessment at the end of the course.