IOSH Managing Safely 3 Day Course
This condensed three day course covers the same content as the four day course, this is a comprehensive and fast paced course as the four day syllabus is adjusted to fit the three days. Although this means longer days we understand that taking time out from work can be difficult so this three day course simply makes it more convenient.
The aim of the course is to ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers and enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introducing new controls or implementing changes as appropriate to make their workplace safer. A light lunch will be provided to delegates attending this course.
Number of Delegates: Maximum 20
Duration: 3 Days
Who should attend: This programme is designed for anyone with responsibility for Health & Safety management and associated legislations.
- Successful Health & Safety management.
- Reactive monitoring and risk assessment.
- Risk assessment and control.
- Health & Safety legislation.
- Common hazards to include:
- Work equipment hazards
- Movement of people
- Sources of vehicle hazards
- Manual handling
- Harms from DSE
- Chemicals and substances
- Active monitoring.
- Safety management systems.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Work more safely to minimise risks to themselves and others.
- Review safety management arrangements in place and their effectiveness.
- Understand and appreciate the safety and legal implications of management actions relating to Health & Safety.
- Play a key role in the development of safety management systems and a safer working culture for your organisation.
Final qualification: Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.