Ladder and Stepladder User and Inspection course
The Ladder and Step ladder User and Inspection training one day course aims to provide a recognised user and inspection course for ladders enabling users to safely use, carry out and document periodic statutory inspections.
Who should attend?
All users in the workplace of ladders, step ladders and step stools
And you will have an understanding of:
- Legislation and regulations affecting work at height
- Legal requirements and guidance
- Initial inspection
- Inspection procedures and documentation
- How to assess when it's appropriate to use stepladders & step stools
- How to correctly locate and safely use stepladders & step stools
- Maintenance and repairs
- Safe disposal of stepladders, step stools and steps
- Theory and Practical Tests
- Certification is valid for 5 years
- Successful delegates will be issued with a Ladder Association Certificate and I.D. Card