Working with Steps and Step Stools, Ladder Training
This half day course ensures you are competent to use ladders & steps stools in an appropriate and safe way.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for those who are infrequent users of ladders and step stools and is aimed at persons working in retails, offices, schools and the health sector.
A half-day course for infrequent users of stepladders and step stools in the workplace covers the following areas:-
- Legislation and regulations affecting work at height
- Initial inspection of stepladders, step stools and steps
- Inspection procedures and documentation
- Maintenance and repairs
- How to assess when it's appropriate to use stepladders & step stools
- How to correctly locate and safely use stepladders & step stools
- Safe disposal of stepladders, step stools and steps
- Theory and Practical Tests
- Successful delegates will be issued with a Ladder Association Certificate and I.D. Card
- Certification is valid for 5 years